Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Release Day for Strange Sabbats


I'm doing the release day happy dance for Strange Sabbats today, my paranormal erotic romance novella with Loose Id. This one's hot, hot, hot, and I had a blast writing the three intertwining stories about lusty witches and their search for love.

Here's the blurb:

Aileen sacrificed her power for the sake of her marriage, only to see her husband die in a car crash. When childhood friend Jon appears on the scene for a Yule celebration, the sex is scorching. But jealousy gets in the way of true love, until Aileen's power returns--and so does Jon.

Aileen's brother, Bryan, still carries a torch for Jon, and fears revealing himself to humans. But when he includes his human friend Dallas in an erotic Beltane ritual, it's clear who holds the whip in that relationship.

Jon's Aunt Sylvie has the erotic relationship of a lifetime with Ty, a younger man--until she's offered a CEO position in New York. On the night of the summer harvest festival, Ty makes Sylvie's most wanton fantasy come true by inviting another woman into their bed.

For three witches related by blood and common circumstances, finding the men of their dreams is a supernatural ride through love, jealousy, kink with a touch of magic, and fierce, red hot witch sex.

Happy Reading!

Eden Rivers
www.edenrivers.com
Buy Link and Excerpt for Strange Sabbats
Buy Link and Excerpt for Nature's Pentacle

4 comments:

Caffey said...

Eden, I'm reading NATURE'S PENTACLE now and so absorbed and can't wait to read more of yours. Now I won't be waiting long. This sounds so good too! I shall be getting it as soon as I can. Huge congrats on the release!!

KyAnn said...

Congrats on the release Eden. Off to pick up my copy!

KyAnn

Eden Rivers said...

Hey Caffey!
Good to see you here :-) And I'm so glad you're enjoying Nature's Pentacle!
Eden

Eden Rivers said...

Thanks KyAnn!
You've got so many releases coming out lately, I'm wringing my hands over which of the sizzling stories to get first! Don't suppose you've got a favorite you could point me toward?
Eden